apologetically dressed in the best

Friday, November 16, 2007

sometimes there is someone good who can make you a good person- without changing you at all

air has never felt so crisp and fresh.
i can feel it going straight through to the suffering.
sun has kissed my skin and youre just bitter enough to think thats all that has.
the air is so calm and cool that we should all feel even a little bit jealous.
letting go and getting rid of the cobwebs that have collected in corners of my brain i felt were best shut off.
back in the skin hung up months ago and stored while we were waiting for me to want to be me again-
then put your secrets there instead.
brainwashed clean with (a new) era.
slowly the words are becoming activists tearing down the writers block put up around my thoughts.
you werent ready for the monsters and chaos set free when you put the key back in the lock and let it all loose.
at first i didnt think i was either.
but all in all everything is as it should be.
somewhere my complaints are filing a complaint that there arent enough of them anymore.
finally, i realized i know somebody that really knows me and they still want to hang around.
a smile has not left my face in a week.