apologetically dressed in the best

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

sleep is only for people who don't need it

cannot possibly lower my standards for friendship any lower without having any and yet still facing day to day disappointments. i don't think i ask for a lot. it doesn't matter if i did- it wouldn't be heard anyway.

fuck.

i hope i am never desperate enough to talk to you again- it is borderline always your lucky day and borderline always my worst. i don't know if i would be happier with the attention you'd mask as only for me or if i would be playing russian roulette every day waiting for you to fuck me over again. whatever.

was i supposed to learn a lesson this life? all i've learned is how to get continually put on the back burner and burned. both out of sight and out of my mind. i'd like a restart at any time.

speaking of restarts- i keep giving second chances only for them to die on the same level as they did before. bummer.