apologetically dressed in the best

Monday, December 11, 2006

i can pretty much relate to the song this blog is named after

my nose almost started bleeding-
actually i think it did i just didnt see any blood.
if you can feel it but you cant see it its still there.
"let this be enough."
i wish i could pinpoint the exact time i lost my mind-
when things started mattering to me that never did before.
i dont care it just feels enough like i do to bother me.
to bother this.
id say ive become something im not but ive never been anything.
maybe one day everything i try to be will be who i am.
every day is a chance to live but im using it to die.
its a countdown, letdown, setup.
this feels more like a way early midlife crisis rather than a changing point.
"you are enough."
so why am i still pulling?
all i want for christmas is a prescription to whatever will fix me.
every time i look in the mirror i see someone else.
"theres someone calling- an angel whispers my name
but the message relayed is the same
wait til tomorrow youll be fine"
i keep yawning like i have a reason to stay awake-
my poor body doesnt know any different.
back to sleep.