apologetically dressed in the best

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

im in love with every other line i write, until it hits the screen.

the worst thing to ever happen to love since hallmark was honesty. i pick everything apart until its a pile of words without the meaning you meant it to have. you look at me like i'm hearing something different than you said- but that's because i am. i think sometimes i ask to be picked apart by vultures while im still alive, the first thing that would go would be my determination, my will to fight. i put myself in this position, i'm vulnerable. i ask for it. i need to be needed. i think i love the attention more than the intention. i need you more than you could ever need me but at least we both know it. at least no one is confused about their role in this. the script is only a few pages long and you know the ending before it's written. there is no tragedy and there is no real victim. but no one really wins either. no matter how you feel, or what you don't- one of the luckiest things to happen to me was meeting you. one of the worst things i ever have to do is hold back and bite my tongue- and it just got a lot easier to do. it may not seem like a lot, but when you can make someone sick of living start wearing a "life"jacket i think it says a lot. for now i don't mind just existing with you.