apologetically dressed in the best

Sunday, March 18, 2007

oh man. that one didn't even bruise my ego

or leave a scrape.
maybe like a few years ago, but this april marks 3 years sooo... next time try to save your dramatic insults and hit closer to home.
when you say worst i'm not even close to being the first to come to mind when it comes to the worst. not in anyones mind.
deep down, you know it.
despite dumb decisions, i've got a smart brain and a way with words you wish you had.
you hate that i do this effortlessly.
inspiration comes from everything for me.
it doesn't take me weeks to write an update.
it doesn't even take me days.
it never stops.
you want to be me, because you think you'd do it better.
someone once said to me the crazy make the most history.
i no longer care what's said to my face behind a screen, or mumbled in a locked journal entry.
so why am i writing about it if i don't care? well, to be honest... because i'm fucking amazed that i don't care. that it doesn't hurt. at all.
god. it feels great to NOT care.
i mean, people are gonna talk- nothing i can do about it.
to each his own opinion.
and i'll worry about your opinion when it affects me, until then you're just a blank face staring at a screen.
i am above you, but less like level of maturity and more like a thunderstorm.
imagine reign instead of rain.
give me your worst, it's better off than my worst. my worst is better than your best.
deal with it.
and you?
i'm the best that ever happened to you.
even if you don't know it now,
one day you'll be thinking back to this moment wishing you could do it all over again.
that's what i love about life.
even at my worst i'm still doing better.
every time i think i reached a low something pulls me out of it, into the arms of someone better.
will you still want to dangle me from a cobweb at the back of your mind when you see i'm all that is on someone else's?